Boogie Van Ch. 17

After following them for 10 minutes, I got a call from Brooke.

She growled sexily, "Hey Colin, do you know what I am doing? Since I have my own private bedroom, I'm laying in my bed, totally naked, my thighs spread wide, enjoying the feel of your hot cum tricking deep inside my pussy. I'm sticking my fingers in, getting them all slick, coated with your cum, then bringing them to my mouth..."

I heard her making slurping noises over the phone, then cooing with pleasure.

"Then licking my fingers clean, just like that. Your hot cum tastes so good. Is your cock hard and horny baby?"

"Oh yeah Brooke, you got me rock hard and eager!"

"Mmmm, just what I wanted to hear. I will take good care of that hot, horny bulge tonight. I'm going to clean my pussy some more, you really flooded my tight little fuck hole! Tonight, I am going to take that load that you are working up for me Colin. As much as I like to stroke my tingling pussy, I'm going to save it up for you, I'll be back to tell you when we are turning off for the night, talk to you then lover."

Ten minutes later, she called me back.

"Hey lover, we are turning off for the night, we are at the KOA just coming up. You should see it pretty soon, I'll give you a text when we get settled, let you know what site we are at, so you can get up close to our motorhome. And tonight, I'm going to get up close to you, lover!"

A few minutes later, I got the information. Site 122, lots of shade, and most of the sites in that section were open. When I turned in, I pretended to remember being there when I was younger and mentioned that my parents always chose 122. With it occupied, I was offered 124, which was directly next to them, which I happily accepted. I drove in, carefully maneuvered my van into the site, and shut down the engine. With this section having full hookups, I quickly connected the electrical, water, and sewer lines, perfect. I glanced over at Brooke's site, saw her Mom and Dad, her Mom was a hot number. Big hefty milk jugs, an hourglass figure with wicked, curvy hips, she wasn't averse to showing off lots of bare, smooth flesh, that small pair of white shorts, and her blue halter top left lots of her lightly tanned skin bare for my viewing pleasure. No wonder her Dad couldn't keep his hands off her, I'd be fucking her as often as he was if she was married to me. I didn't see Brooke, then I realized she was in the vehicle, as my cell phone rang.

"Hey sexy, we are just about to take a walk up to the front of the park, there's a steakhouse just across the highway from there. How about you follow us, and enjoy a nice steak dinner?"

"Sounds good baby, I'll follow you, not too close."

A few moments later, Brooke stepped out of the motorhome and joined her parents. She was wearing a pair of red shorts, and a white halter top, she was showing off plenty of soft, lightly tanned skin, just like her Mom. I left my van, and let them get several steps along the way before I followed, matching their speed, ready to look around at the trees if anyone looked behind them.

I could see where Brooke got her sexy body from. Oh yeah, two fabulous rumps, perky and smooth, Brooke's mom had the wide, sexy hips, oh fuck, what a curve, moving in a harmonious rhythm, while Brooke's hips sashayed from side to side, she knew I was watching, and she wanted to give me a show. Ummm, both of them were real cock raising material, a smoking-hot MILF, and her equally smoking-hot 18-year-old daughter. Man, I wouldn't mind having at go at her Mom too, what a duo they would be.

At the steakhouse, Brooke gave me some glances, I could see I was in for a hot night. She gave me a very wicked smile, as she went to the Ladies' room. On her way back, she went right by my table and discretely dropped something into my lap, without anyone noticing. I looked down and saw that she had removed her panties, and they were now in my lap. I unfolded them, holding them out of sight below the tabletop, checking out the bikini bottoms she had slipped to me. Black string, with red stripes around the edges. I looked up, saw her looking towards me, giving me a lust-filled smile.

After dinner, when I returned to my van, I took a sniff of her panties. The smell of her arousal filled my nose. I lay in bed with a raging hard-on, waiting for the knock. When I heard it, I was out of bed and at the door very quickly and opened it to a very aroused Brooke. I could hear grunts and squeals of passion from the motorhome, it was rocking slightly back and forth.

"Right on schedule, third time today, and still as frisky as they were back when, my horny parents are fucking each other's brains out, and now, I'm going to give you what I was going to this afternoon. Did you like my little delivery, give you something to keep your interest focused?"

She climbed in, and unlaced her halter, letting it drop off her shoulders as she shoved her shorts down. She grinned as she said, "As you can see I don't have any panties on because you have them. Follow me, Colin."

On the bed, she cooed, "Now, I want you in my mouth, let me suck you for a bit, then, I want you to take my ass! As you heard, I love to finger bang my ass when I'm playing with my horny pussy, and I've taken my boyfriend's cock up there once. I kinda liked it after he was well lubed up, but we've only done it once, so I'm almost a virgin there. I want you to ream me out there baby, I want to feel the hot wet rush of your cock bursting deep inside me, paint my bowels with all that hot cum you got saved up for me!"

I ducked into the bathroom, got the KY gel that I had stored there just for such a scene, and returned, holding up the tube. She grinned as she placed herself in a sitting position on the edge of the bed, she beckoned me on, my cock was at the perfect level with her mouth. She licked her lips, making them shiny and pink, then she slipped her lips around the head of my cock, and started to run her tongue all over the head. My groan of pleasure urged her on, and I felt her mouth start to slide down, a hot, gripping wet cling that molded tightly to my cock. She took in 7 inches before she pulled back, and started to bob her head back and forth, she started to toy with my balls as she worked her mouth up and down, sucking and slurping at my shaft, making my cock as wet as possible.

She pulled her head free, took to her hands and knees, and cocked her ass up. I cupped her cheeks and pulled them apart, seeing the tight, rose-shaped pucker, and I eagerly dove in, licking at the tight pucker, drawing a squeal of pleasure from Brooke.

"Oh yes, feels so good, I was hoping you'd want to lick my hot tight hole, I love it! Lick me, then finger me, get my tight little asshole all ready for that big swollen cock!"

I eagerly complied, fuck, licking her asshole, and hearing her sounds of pleasure made my cock so hard, it was painful. I pulled my head back, squirted a glob of lube right against her pucker, and used my fingers to slide it around, then I slid a finger in, spreading the lube. Brooke moaned, low and deep as I spread in a second glob, getting her ready.

I spread the lube up and down my cock, then nudged my cockhead against the rose-shaped pucker, and pushed, slowly, slowly, suddenly the head popped in. Brooke let out a sharp gasp.

"Ungh, uhh, uhh," she moaned, "Hold up just a minute lover, I'm going to need time to adjust" she whispered.

"Take all the time you need baby, it's not a race, your pleasure is what's important. I'll only go on at your request."

I could see the side of her face, she smiled as my words told her she would not be forced. I brought my hands up, and ran them up and down her back, stroking her awesome body, eager to help her relax in every way. After a few minutes, she urged me on.

"Ok Lover, a bit more, slowly please."

I pushed, slowly, slowly, I was now halfway in, Brooke was making grunts, as I reached 5, then 6 inches.

"Another stop, please."

I froze, waiting for her ass to adjust, fuck, the sensation of her tight almost virgin ass around my cock was something else. Never had I been in such a tight hole.

Brooke took less time, and she took a deep breath and told me what to do.

"Now, bury it, let me have the rest" she gasped, her hands gripping the sheets tightly.

I grasped her hips, and with a push forward, I was in, right to the balls, Brooke let out a small yelp, and I again stopped.

"Oh my god, my ass is so stuffed. It's kinda painful, but it's not that painful. Glad I'm not a total asshole virgin. Now, just a little bit more time," she cooed.

After a minute, I could feel a slight give, and Brooke whispered huskily, "Mmm, mmmm, oh yeah, it's starting to feel good, give me a slow, loving ride Colin, take it some more."

I pulled back an inch and pressed forward slowly, getting a slow, gentle rhythm going. Brooke's sounds were changing over to little gasps and what sounded like cries of passion.

"Mmmm, yes, oh yes, now that I'm loosened up, it feels better," she cooed, "Keep going sweetheart, it's starting to feel real good!"

Encouraged, I started to pull out a bit further, 2 inches then 3, burying it deep, speeding up just a little bit. Brooke was starting to make moans and louder cries of passion, as she urged me on.

Brooke growled, "Now, smack my ass, I want to get my ass spanked while you fuck me!"

On the outstroke, I aimed for those sexy moons, and my hand connected with the right cheek. She grunted, and I switched over and gave her left cheek a good whack.

Brooke growled, "Oh fuck, yes, I love it, more, I want more, give my ass a good spanking!"

Encouraged, I kept spanking her ass, alternating left and right cheeks, as she grunted and urged me on, my cock throbbed from watching the red handprints against the creamy whiteness of her smooth ass cheeks. I gave each cheek 5 hearty whacks, and with her urging me on, I gave her 5 more whacks.

After 10 smacks of each cheek, she purred, "Now grab my hips baby, hold me tight and really ream out my asshole, make me take it, fuck, it feels so fucking good!"

Jeez, what we were doing was mind-boggling, I was happy to do so. I could feel the heat of her freshly spanked cheeks against my groin as I kept reaming her, the tight vice-like grip of her ass was clutching at my cock, working me up to another load. I heard the hot, juicy squelch of her pussy, her hand was cupped tight against her sex, masturbating furiously. I reached around, and gently removed her hand.

"Let me do that for you baby," I whispered.

I cupped one hand around her mound, her pink, hard clit straining for my fingers, her juices coated my fingers, and I grasped her hand clit, and stroked it up and down, her grunts and cries of pleasure increased, and I could feel a massive load gather. I felt her hand reach back, cupping my balls, giving me gentle squeezes. I could feel her clit twitching wildly between my fingers, then Brooke hit her peak.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my fucking god, cumming, oh my god cumming, fill my ass sweetheart fill me, fuck, fuck FUUUUCCCCCKKK!"

She let out a scream, her ass clamped even tighter around my cock, her orgasm making her asshole clench and unclench, and that took me over. I pulled her tight against me, drove into the balls, and my cock erupted. My growls of orgasm joined her sounds, as my cock jerked over and over, throbbing wildly and pumping a flood of cum, painting her dark cavern white with my load, both of us shuddering through body-wracking orgasms. When I had unloaded the last gush, I pulled out and flopped down, Brooke joined me and her eyes were close to mine, her smile told me all I needed to know.

"Perfect, so perfect", she whispered, "god, that was just what I needed." She saw her panties hanging on the bedpost, grinned, and said, "Would you like to keep my panties as a souvenir?"

I replied, "Oh yeah baby, you were fucking fantastic, I'd love to keep them."

Brooke cooed, "Mmmm, that is so sexy, they are yours then Colin. My parents are probably going to get back on the road early, so I have your number baby. I hope we can meet again sometime, you're are a super lover Colin.""

https://participons.cfdt.fr/profile/hohowiqu

http://www.diarioeldia.cl/usuario/ivan-shock

https://laravel.ru/~rukosuge

https://ark-servers.net/profile/qigivado/

http://www.diarioeldia.cl/usuario/gareqequ

https://laravel.ru/~cogariwa

https://blog.ridingwarehouse.com/members/wovuboyi.461/about

https://debats.bordeaux.fr/profile/vuzoteqa

https://recordsetter.com/user/NellieBaines

http://drstone.ustc.edu.cn/bbs/user/cebopoqo

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

I Fucked My Daughter's Best Friend

Breeding the Pony Girl Pt. 12